- 6-8 zucchini, run through a spiral slicer, spiroli, or julienne slicer.
- ¾ cup cashews or a mixture of cashews, pine-nuts, or macadamias
- (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- ¾ cup filtered water
- 2 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBS tahini
- ½ Tsp fresh grated nutmeg
- 3 cups marche salad
- Run the zucchini through a slicer, or peel into long wide strips.
- *Reserve zucchini scraps
- Drain the water from the nut mixture. Rinse nuts.
- Add nuts to a high-speed blender.
- *Add Zucchini scraps to the blender.
- Add ¾ cup water, garlic, lemon juice, sea salt, tahini, and nutmeg to blender.
- Run blender on high, until the sauce is creamy. Taste and season with additional salt, and black pepper if desired
Pour sauce over your zucchini noodles. Mix in marche salad just before serving and add tomatoes on top. Enjoy