It almost cannot get better than this and it tastes so good
therefore ditch the coffee and matcha some….
here are some facts from Matcha Tea source
Did you know?
One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea and makes an antioxidant powerhouse.
When drinking matcha we ingest the entire powdered leaf and receive all the nutrients, in fact Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
- Matcha Source teas offer unparalleled nutrition.
Amongst its many health benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet
Why does this matter?
Antioxidants are the body’s defense agents. They are chemical compounds that prevent aging and chronic diseases. Put simply, the more you have, the better equipped your body is in the fight against infections and disease.
Matcha tea contains a unique, potent class of antioxidant known as catechins, which aren’t found in other foods. In particular, the catechin EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate) provides potent cancer-fighting properties.
Most importantly, EGCg and other catechins counteract the effects of free radicals from the likes of pollution, UV rays, radiation, and chemicals, which can lead to cell and DNA damage. Since over 60% of the catechins in matcha are actually EGCg, a daily matcha regimen can help restore and preserve the body’s integral well-being!
Well what are you waiting for?
sip away & Enjoy ❤