Ready for a detoxifying New Years Solution?
Want to skip the coffee but need a boost?
Try this creamy, rich in antioxidants and delicious Matcha Smoothie Bowl for breakfast, lunch or snack at home or on the go. Fast, easy and real smooth
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 cup organic spinach or kale
- Fresh Fruit Grapes and Blue Berries
- Coconut flakes,
- Banana slices
- Hemp Seeds
- Add bananas, almond milk, matcha powder, and spinach to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Use only as much milk in order to get a scoop able consistency.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banana (or a touch of maple syrup or stevia) for sweetness, matcha for more intense green tea flavor.
- Divide between two serving bowls and top with desired toppings. I went with fresh grapes, blueberries and hemp seeds. Coconut flakes and/or Bananas would make a delicious garnish as well.
- Enjoy ❤